Do you have a showroom?
No, we don't have a showroom. We bring product samples to you. This allows us to keep overhead costs and prices low.
Do you charge for consultations and quotes?
No. Consultations and quotes are free.
How long will my window coverings take to arrive?
Shades take 15 business days. Blinds and shutters take 20-25 business days. Exterior shades take 25-30 business days.
What is your payment policy?
Because all of our products are custom-made, payment for products is required prior to your order being placed with the manufacturer. Shipping charges are payable upon receipt of product. Installation charges are payable upon completion of the job (where applicable).
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept e-transfers, cheques and credit cards. Note that there is a 3.5% surcharge for credit card payment.
How do I pay by e-transfer?
If you bank online, you should be able to make a payment using e-transfer. Here are the steps to complete an e-transfer (may vary somewhat from bank to bank) :
1. Login to your online banking account, and select the e-transfers link.
2. You will be prompted to provide the recipient's name (Shuttercraft) and e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Enter the total amount, including HST.
4. If you have more than one bank account, you will be prompted to select which one you want to transfer the payment from.
5. You will need to either create a security question, or you may be able to select a standard question from a provided list.
6. Enter the answer to the security question (you may be asked to enter the answer twice for confirmation).
7. Complete the transaction. You will get a reference number.
Do you warranty your window coverings?
Our products are warrantied by our manufacturers. Warranty varies by product and may not cover shipping costs. Shuttercraft will remove and replace warrantied products free of charge for up to five years from date of initial purchase.